If you are a police/criminal justice agency employee or volunteer and have an issue you need help with, you should get in touch with your local Disability Support Network in the first instance. They will be best placed to assist you and to advise on the support available in your Force/agency. (We also recommend that you join us as a member – it’s free and only takes a moment to register.)

If your Force/agency is unable to assist or does not have an active DSN, fill in the form below and we will get in touch with you. (Select “Personal” on the enquiry type drop-down box, and remember to mention your Force/agency in the body of the message.) Note that we receive many requests for assistance, so there may be a delay in us responding.

For media, communications and all other enquiries, select “General Enquiry” to contact the DPA Secretary.

Follow us on Twitter at @DisabledPolAssn

(If you need assistance with autism, Asperger syndrome, dyslexia, ADHD or other neurodiverse conditions, our sister organisation the National Police Autism Association also offers personal advice and support.)


Copyright © 2018 Disabled Police Association. All rights reserved.

Your name

Your email address

Select your enquiry type

Your message